Wednesday, September 18, 2013

All About Julep!

I have a new beauty obsession: this fancy little website called Julep. I officially became a Julep Maven in July, mostly because of the AWESOME product selection that Julep carries, but also because they have great prices, and I like the idea of the Monthly Maven box.

So, what is a Monthly Maven box, you ask? When you sign up to become a Maven, you take a style profile quiz that puts you into a classification (of Boho Glam, Classic With a Twist, Modern Beauty, Bombshell, and It Girl). Each month, you get invited to purchase the monthly box for $20, but you can always skip it (on a side note, you don't have to pick the profile you are determined to fit - for example, I am Classic With a Twist, but last month, I picked the It Girl box). 

When you become a Maven, you also get exclusive access to the Secret Store and you can purchase optional Mystery Boxes (which range from $20 to $40, and include anywhere from $50 for the lowest-priced box to $150 for the highest-priced box in products) each month. Of course, you don't have to be a Maven to buy the regular products on their site, but with the value that comes packed into the Monthly Maven boxes and the Mystery Boxes, why wouldn't you sign up for free immediately?? If you sign up through my link below, your first box will be free!

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/242870/

Have you tried Julep before? Are you as big a fan as I am? What are your favorite products? Leave me a note below!

No comments:

Post a Comment