Friday, September 20, 2013

My Cookbook Has Been Published!

Ok, so I love beauty products. I love nail polish, makeup, face masks, and everything in between and beyond. But I also love to cook! In fact, I love to cook so much that I decided to publish my own cookbook on BakeSpace! My book, Simple Homemade Favorites, is full of tried-and-true recipes that I have made for my family. The nice thing is that they are recipes that are super easy to make.

You can get my cookbook by downloading the free Cookbook Cafe app for your Apple products and e-readers. Simple Homemade Favorites costs $6.99 and comes with 70 mouthwatering recipes (for appetizers, sides, main dishes, desserts, drinks, and lunch boxes) to cook for yourself, your family, your friends, your co-workers, and just about anyone!!


Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of Simple Homemade Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment