Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Julep Galaxy Mystery Box!

I ordered the Galaxy Mystery Box last Wednesday and was super-psyched to get it in the mail today! Each Mystery Box has different levels you can purchase: this month, the packages were the Pluto (for $20, containing $50 worth of product), the Cosmic (for $25, containing $70 of product), and the Supernova (for $40, containing $120 of product). You can also choose a mystery add-on for $10. I selected the Cosmic box and the mystery add-on.



When you order a Mystery Box, this is what it looks like when you open it






To the right, this is the mystery add-on; I actually got a two-fer. Two add-ons! The Hand and Cuticle Stick and Carrie, a pink cotton candy creme polish. The Hand and Cuticle Stick normally goes for $40, while Carrie normally costs $14.


On the left is the contents of the main mystery box itself. On the top, I got the Hand Model set, which includes the Glycolic Hand Scrub, the Rock Star Hand Creme, and the Oxygen Nail Treatment. Just that set is a $25 value! On the bottom, from left to right, the polishes I got were Francis, a celery green creme, Estelle, a dark holographic glitter, Charlotte, a smoky violet creme, Reiko, a golden champagne, Blakely, a molten purple and green, and Lexie, a dandelion yellow creme. Each of those go for $14, so the total value of this box (including the add-ons) was $163. 

I was really pleased with this set. I had to get rid of a lot of nail polishes in my collection because they were damaging my nails more than anything, and Julep has really helped me start rebuilding my collection in a really short span of time. I am really excited to use the Glycolic Scrub and the Rock Star Hand Creme (look for my review on those within the next few days!) If you'd like to get similar bargains like the one seen here, sign up HERE and become a Maven today!


Which polish do you think I should try first? I'm loving them all! Drop me a suggestion below!

4 comments:

  1. That box looks great, that set is awesome... kinda wish I would have gotten one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool! This has been the longest week ever though, waiting for it to come! I'm hoping the October Maven boxes are really good too!! Have you ordered from Julep before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered the Supernova box, but it hasn't come yet. I'm hoping it'll be here by next Monday. I'm so excited to try out Estelle and see what else I get. I thin you should try Estelle first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely what I was thinking! I love that their glitters aren't really chunky, so it doesn't feel like I'm wearing sugar on my nails (my main reason for avoiding glitter in the first place!)

    ReplyDelete